Serie A side Inter Milan are believed to be weighing up a potential January loan move for former Chelsea midfielder Ramires, who is currently turning out for Jiangsu Suning in the Chinese Super League (CSL). The CSL ends in November, meaning that Ramires could enjoy a two-month rest before joining Luciano Spalletti’s side in the January window. As reported by the Daily Mail, Inter are keen to bring the 30-year-old to the club when the transfer window opens, believing that he could add some…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.