Serie A side Inter Milan are believed to be weighing up a potential January loan move for former Chelsea midfielder Ramires, who is currently turning out for Jiangsu Suning in the Chinese Super League (CSL). The CSL ends in November, meaning that Ramires could enjoy a two-month rest before joining Luciano Spalletti’s side in the January window. As reported by the Daily Mail, Inter are keen to bring the 30-year-old to the club when the transfer window opens, believing that he could add some…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph