mes’ Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, who was nominated for the 2017 Ballon d’Or this week along with 29 other stars, has admitted that he is still working through the recovery process of the broken ankle he suffered in June. After being unable to participate in pre-season, Hazard missed Chelsea’s first two Premier League games of the season, eventually getting his first minutes of the campaign at Under-23 level in Premier League 2 in late August. His first start came against Nottingham Forest in the…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.