mes’ Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, who was nominated for the 2017 Ballon d’Or this week along with 29 other stars, has admitted that he is still working through the recovery process of the broken ankle he suffered in June. After being unable to participate in pre-season, Hazard missed Chelsea’s first two Premier League games of the season, eventually getting his first minutes of the campaign at Under-23 level in Premier League 2 in late August. His first start came against Nottingham Forest in the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph