Chelsea midfield star N’Golo has left international duty with France early, after being sent home to London in order to have his suspected hamstring injury assessed by the Blues medical staff. The Frenchman pulled up in his side’s 1-0 World Cup 2018 qualification victory over Bulgaria at the weekend, causing immediate concern over a potentially season-blighting hamstring injury. As reported by Sky Sports, the 26-year-old maestro is set to fly back to London, giving Chelsea boss Antonio Conte…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.