Chelsea midfield star N’Golo has left international duty with France early, after being sent home to London in order to have his suspected hamstring injury assessed by the Blues medical staff. The Frenchman pulled up in his side’s 1-0 World Cup 2018 qualification victory over Bulgaria at the weekend, causing immediate concern over a potentially season-blighting hamstring injury. As reported by Sky Sports, the 26-year-old maestro is set to fly back to London, giving Chelsea boss Antonio Conte…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph