Eden Hazard is said to be having negotiations over a new contract at Chelsea, despite the constant speculation of the playmaker joining Real Madrid and Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur believes that if Hazard doesn’t join Los Blancos at the next opportunity, he never will. Terreur told The Transfer Window Podcast “For him, this summer (2018) will be a now-or-never as he becomes 27. “If they come for him it’s choosing between Chelsea and Real for the rest of his career. We’ll see what…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.