Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso has revealed that his teammate N’Golo Kante has been using him to practice his Spanish. The French midfielder arrived at Stamford Bridge from Leicester last summer, and was named PFA Player of the Year for his efforts in helping the Blues to the Premier League title. While Kante has slotted in seamlessly at Stamford Bridge, Alonso’s claim might lead a few to believe he has ambitions to play in Spain one day. The Spanish international Alonso, as quoted…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.