Italian midfielder Andrea Pirlo announced that he would be retiring from football at the end of the Major League Soccer (MLS) season. Currently at New York City FC, who are managed by Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira, Pirlo has confirmed that he is already thinking about what he’ll be doing once he hangs up his boots. “My future, I don’t know yet. I will return to Italy in December,” the 38-year-old told Gazzetta dello Sport (via Sky Sports). When asked about whether he would like to work with…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.