Chelsea and Atetico Madrid will hold further talks on Friday with a view to wrapping up a deal for the Blues’ wantaway forward, Diego Costa. While the British transfer window shut at 11pm on Thursday, the Spanish window stays open until midnight on Friday, thus meaning a deal could yet be thrashed out between the two clubs. According to Sky Sports, representatives from Chelsea’s and Atletico Madrid’s entourages are set to meet with a view to finalising a deal that would see Costa return to…
- ChelseaFan12’s Christmas Quiz
- Everton ready to bid for Cavani after Diego Costa rejection
- Desailly tells Chelsea how they can beat Barcelona
- Transfer News: Rooney bid rejected, agent confirms Chelsea offer, Arsenal's Mbappe battle
- Antonio Conte prepared to sacrifice Chelsea hitman to sign AS Monaco speedster
Sorry. No data so far.