Former Chelsea captain Paul Elliott is the latest to have highlighted that a lack of depth in the current squad is likely to be a problem for the reigning Premier League champions this season, as it puts them at a disadvantage compared to Manchester United and Manchester City. Without injuries or Champions League distractions, Chelsea cruised to domestic glory in record breaking fashion last season. Their run of 13 successive league wins up to December put them ahead with a lead that was…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues to battle Arsenal and Liverpool for Brazilian midfielder
- (Video) Chelsea loanee Fankaty Dabo scores hilarious own-goal for Vitesse
- West Brom 0-4 Chelsea player ratings – Morata + Hazard get 9s as the Blues run riot
- 4 Things We Learned From Chelsea's Rampant 4-0 Victory Over West Brom at the Hawthorns
Sorry. No data so far.