Jose Mourinho has been approached to take over at Liverpool twice since his breakthrough at Porto, with the most recent offer coming shortly before the Reds appointed Jurgen Klopp as Brendan Rodgers’ successor. Yahoo Sport report that the then-Chelsea manager was approached early in his final season at Stamford Bridge, as fractures started to appear in a tense Blues dressing room after a poor start to their title defence. Jose Mourinho turned down the Liverpool job in 2015 before FSG…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues to battle Arsenal and Liverpool for Brazilian midfielder
- (Video) Chelsea loanee Fankaty Dabo scores hilarious own-goal for Vitesse
- West Brom 0-4 Chelsea player ratings – Morata + Hazard get 9s as the Blues run riot
- 4 Things We Learned From Chelsea's Rampant 4-0 Victory Over West Brom at the Hawthorns
Sorry. No data so far.