The Blues are not willing to part with the Serbian for anything less than £25m as they’d want to make a profit, having signed him for a second time from Benfica for £21m in 2014.
- Video: 19-Year-Old Chelsea Target Just Ended Someone's Career Over in Italy
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Jose Mourinho Rejected Liverpool Job Twice – Including Before Jurgen Klopp’s Arrival in 2015
- Tammy Abraham can become a Chelsea star, says Swansea captain Leon Britton
- UEFA’s Best XI of Players-Turned-Managers in This Season’s Champions League
Sorry. No data so far.